Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Orchard Central vs Ugly Skirt

Hello my darlings,

Long hiatus...

I was planning to talk about Orchard Central (OC), about my experience there, checking it out, seeing for myself ... why all the bad publicity... here's what I have to say about OC: scary, trapped, anxiety, panic, acrophobia, sweaty palms, sad, buzz kill, glass labyrinth, claustrophobic and boring.

I was all up for talking about OC until I saw this SKIRT!! Totally overrides OC.

Hokay, when you go shopping and see a skirt like this...you know it's horrific enough to be stuck in your mind for a couple of days. So many questions come to mind, lookin at this skirt.

But the biggest question of all is WHY!:

1. Why was it designed
2. Why is it sold
3. Why was it approved for production
4. Why would the designer think it was fit for human use

WHY!

I wouldn't even wear it in the dark. I'd rather be naked.

TSB (The Shopping Biatch) out!

No comments:

Post a Comment