Saturday, March 20, 2010

Charles & Keith

I take pride in talking about our successful local, high street fashion brand Charles & Keith. They sell sunglasses, belts, wallets, bags and shoes.
They have improved so much over the past 3 years, I applaud their taste and foresight.
What's great is that they have something for everyone in two age groups: The young lady and the slightly more mature woman.
The designs are "designer" and the quality is well worth the money you pay. The prices are so affordable you don't think much before buying that shoe or bag that you feel you can't carry on with your week without.
The store layout is classy and chic. The sales representatives are friendly and helpful.
I need to find something I can bitch about or this wouldn't be an entry for this blog.
I'm sorry C & K, but I have to do this.
So one of the things I feel could be improved, is some of the over the top designs, which I feel are a little scary. They look experimental and no doubt, they're on the sale racks and don't seem to be leaving them. So why do they keep designing stuff like that every collection?
It's not just Charles & Keith, but every brand seems to have some oddly designed pieces or weird eccentric ones. Why? Because we could live without them. Although I must admit that these pieces do provide a dose of comic relief while shopping. Wouldn't it be boring if everything was just so "nice" with nothing to laugh at or make fun of?
Ta my darlings. Kiss kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment