Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Disappointing shopping trip

Hello my darlings,

I am utterly disappointed at the clothing shops at Far East Plaza. It used to be the place to go to for the coolest stuff. Casual, cheap clothing that's funky and fashionable.

But what did I see tonight when I was there? The same old stuff in every single shop. It's the kinda stuff you can find being sold on the local blog shops. It bores the hell out of me: Tailored dresses, frilly tops, see through tops, over embellished tops and dresses...What the hell is going on?!

I went there with every intention to buy cool casual wear. I'm talkin, cotton tanks, ribbed or non-ribbed, with awesome prints on them. Or casual tees. But what did I find? Stuff made for women who wanna look like dolls. Come on! Even the shorts had frills and little embellishments sewed onto them.

The only cotton tanks and tees were basics/plain and the usual little miss collection and vintage prints...like those don't get old (I say that with sarcasm. It's so over. Why don't they get it? It's so, oooverrr)

So that was one disappointing shopping trip to Far East Plaza. The whole damn place screams korean fashion, come shop for dolly clothes. Ugh!

Can't say that Mango's latest collection was any different. Frills, lace, tailored dresses, flower prints, ribbons, bows! MORE LACE!!

Looks like the lace, frills, bows and hideous flower prints are here to stay...for another season at least.

I've definitely seen enough of those....will someone please pass me a plastic bag? I feel sick.

Ciao my dears. - love, SB

No comments:

Post a Comment