Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Topshop wedding dress; Let's go braless!!

Hello my darlings,

I've noticed that the fashion now a days is getting way..too..girlie. I do not appreciate that. One of the main reasons being, I don't look good in such clothes. All that lace, bows, empire cuts, frills, flowers - just too over the top!
It wasn't difficult to come across the dress I now speak of. This white, lace dress sold at Topshop (left), is the prototype of what's too girlie out there.

The first thing that came to my mind – Women who are dying to get married, the type that have been fantasizing about their wedding since the day they were born, I've found your cheap alternative to an actual wedding dress, for you to play dress up with. To stand in front of the mirror with your bouquet of plastic flowers, practicing saying “I Do”. To tempt you even more, I'm pleased to announce that the dress is right now on 20% discount! :D

And I right now take pleasure to share with you that the latest thing to hang on the racks is basic, cotton, spaghetti strap tops with "built in" bras! Ladies, it's time to hang loose. I gotta say, kinda like that idea. A bra can be really annoying after wearing it for six continuous hours or so. It gets even more annoying on a very balmy, sunny day.

I can't wait for my next entry, which I swear is a fact - Revenge Of The Ugly Panties. Up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment