Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Curtain dress & Upholstery sleep wear

Hello my darlings,

I have to express, how much I hate it when I see "retro" clothing being sold in stores. Some how, brands have the idea, that if a dress looks like it's made from table cloth or a curtain, it's retro.
Check out this dress:

Two things come to my mind: Either the dress was made with a curtain or the material used to make that dress, could be used as a curtain.

Speaking of household items, Cotton Body has a sudden explosion of sleep wear in their outlets that look like they were made from UPHOLSTERY! It makes me wonder, if they are getting their fabric supplies from upholsterers.

I know it's sleep wear, I'll be wearing it in bed, but that does not mean I have to look like I'm part of someone's furniture.

Do think of me the next time you decide to wear one of those to bed my d
arlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment