Thursday, January 14, 2010

313 @ Somerset Saga: Part Four

The food court at 313 @ Somerset is one of the Food Republic outlets and it's excellent! The place is comfortable and classy with a good selection of food. I love the fruit juice stall. They do fruit juice cocktails and "boosters" at a very affordable price. I had the mango, guava, strawberry mix and it was blended with ice - absolutely refreshing. The sweetness of the mango and strawberry coupled with the fresh taste of the guave, with the crushed ice to soothe the throat. Great stuff!
Overall, would I return to 313 @ Somerset? Absolutely. Not only because I need to go back to check out the multiple leveled Forever 21 and Zara outlets, but I actually saw some restaurants with very enticing menus.

Bear with me my darlings, but I'm afraid there's going to be a 313 @ Somerset:
PART FIVE
(pic credit: http://www.orchardroad.sg/shop/malls/images/313_somerset.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment