Thursday, March 11, 2010

I love a good window display

Hello my darlings,

I'm not that passionate about window displays in malls. Not to the point where I'd say that boring or ordinary window displays bore me. I don't go all out searching for the best window displays and neither do I compare. I'm very passive about it. Window displays don't determine whether I would enter a shop or not.

However, a good and fascinating one really captures my attention and I LOVE IT!

Take a look at these: ( I was at Vivocity over the weekend)



The first one was at Pull and Bear. So disturbing and warped, but amazingly creative and eye catching. The shower head had water coming out of it and falling into the container below. That's the cool part - it was in motion. The window display kinda came alive. They could've not made the shower head work but the fact that they did, went this extra step ahead.
I admire the designer who came up with this idea.

The second one's from Esprit/edc. They used real sand.

I love how some shops are getting so wild about window displays and going all out. Not afraid of doing a little extra to head towards "crazy". I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment