Thursday, March 11, 2010

All the rage & what's on the sale racks

I right now bring you a fashion update:

What's all the rage?
  • Horizontal stripes. They're back...I know...already? I didn't miss them.
  • Sailor style.
  • Grungy - faded denim, washed out prints on cotton, skirts or shorts with no hems, frayed bottoms, ripped denim.
What's STILL here?

I'm afraid floral prints or clothes that look like they're made from curtains - HAVE NOT LEFT US YET. Unfortunately. As you know, I detest them. The possibility could be that fabric warehouses are having a major sale on such fabric and design houses and brands are snapping up these fabrics at dirt cheap prices and have decided to pass them off as latest fashion to make a quick buck.

What's on the sale racks?

Oddly shaped mini or knee length skirts - over the top, over accessorized, bubble skirts, patchy skirts. You know, whatever looks unconventional. Clearly meant to create a statement or to attract second glances...mostly in disgust, I must admit. I haven't seen one to my liking yet. They don't seem to be leaving the sale racks either, even at 50% off. Thank god people care about style more than price. Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment