Friday, February 12, 2010

313 @ Somerset Saga: Parte Cinco

Hello my darlings,

I re-visited 313 @ Somerset, as promised, to check out the four leveled Forever 21 and the three leveled Zara.

First of all, Forever 21 has completely thrown taste out the window. Style is very present in the collection, but taste...I...don't...know. The queue on each level for the fitting rooms was horrendous. There were only five rooms per level. The crowd matched their clothes - lack of taste. The crowd was unpleasant and strange. Nonetheless, the brand has kept their promise of affordable fashion.

Zara was like a whole different world. No queues, no rude crowds and had tasteful clothing. However, I found the clothes either a tad bland or gaudy. Gaudy with the frills and upholstery looking prints.

I had dinner at Marche. Lovely. It was just lovely. The excellent ambience that was made up of authentic swiss wood, antiques and milk maid looking uniforms for the lady hostesses at the entrance and exit and the toilets were so quaint. They were quaint with a hi-tech touch. The entrance of the toilets have an auto, wooden door that swings open once you're about a meter away from it. The taps, flush and soap dispensers were all activated by motion/touch sensor. The food was excellent.

So I guess this pretty much concludes my 313 @ Somerset Saga. It took five parts. I hope you'll find as much fun in shopping as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment