Thursday, December 24, 2009

GUESS shoes & pushy sales women

GUESS shoes are killer shoes, they-kill-my-feet. They put me through torture. They're the kinda shoes, you can't walk in for more than 200 meters. I have three pairs: Sky high heels, platform flip flops and leather flats with pointy fronts. I keep buying GUESS shoes because they are just so nice, I just can't resist. But I think, after my third one I realized, that all those giant, bleeding blisters were just not worth it. I'm not rich, I walk around a lot, and those shoes weren't made for walkin. Maybe I'll consider them again in the future when I can afford a car.

And wussup with pushy sales women?! All Singaporean women out there, who love shopping (which s'porean woman doesn't anyway?), will understand this plight! These sales women don't just leave you at the "Ha-loh..Weow-come" greeting at the door, but the moment you start browsin, she's there, at your back, watching you, following you from rack to rack! And randomly saying, as you touch a random piece of clothing on the rack "That one have three colors"...alright thanks, I nod and smile acknowledging. And then I take two steps front and I hear that voice again "This one new arriver, got 20 per cen discown.." and then I see a nice one I wanna take off the rack to have a better look, so I take it off and there she was, waiting faithfully, standing behind me. She had been following me around since I entered the shop, "WAN TO TRY?!!" "Erm, no it's ok, just looking." I walk to the mirror, holding the top in front of me, trying to envision myself in it, before deciding if I'd like to try it or not..and there she was again, right beside me, lookin at the mirror, at me, "Veri nice. This one veri nice. Very suit you, we have also pink and blue." I respond with a, "I see, ok." And walk back to the rack to return the top. I touch another one, and there comes the voice...... A-G-A-I-N, "WAN TO TRY?!!" OH MY LORD! NO I don't! But I want to try telling you to find another job! Cause you're not fun to shop with sista!

There are some shops, where the clothes are nice, but the sales women are way too pushy. They put me off those shops forever!

And all those times, I tried clothes, and I ended up not wanting to buy them. Oh that pissed off look on their faces! Do they not understand the concept of "good service will bring you return customers"?

I've had it! From now on, I'll go shopping wearing a bitch face, so no one bothers me. Or go to those shops with no pushy sales women. I'm an independent shopper, I want to be left alone. If I need your help, I will ask for help. I leave right away once I start rolling my eyes, for fear that things MIGHT get ugly.

Ta my love, THE SHOPPING BIATCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment