Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Beautiful woman at the food court - HANDS!

A while back, I was at the food court at the basement of Takashimaya, having lunch before shopping, when I saw an extremely beautiful woman. She was so beautiful, she caught my eye right away and I couldn't take my eyes off her. After admiring her for a while, I looked at her body. “Great figure.... She looks great.” I thought to myself. And then I saw her HANDS! They were wrinkly, and they looked dried, with fat veins popping out! Lady! If you can spend all that money on all those botox and collagen injections, and to have your hair done at expensive hair salons to maintain that amazing mane on your head, can't you just chip in a little more to do something about those hands to complete the look?!

No comments:

Post a Comment