Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's getting veeeeery dangerous out there!

Platform heels are everywhere! Sprouting like mushrooms and to my horror, I saw platform clogs among the platform heels. 
 
Imagine this, but without the peep toe. Platform clogs are by far the most hideous looking platforms out there. 

I gotta say, the usual platform heels aren't too bad looking, they're pretty nice if done right. 

However, I have to admit, nothing freaks me out more than seeing platform shoes. 

Is it getting really dangerous out there that women have to wear a form of weaponry to defend themselves? Cause those shoes could kill! I don't think any guy would ever mess with a woman in platforms, coupled with killer heels. We're talking a big whack between the legs with the platform sole and once you're down, a deep stab in your eye with the pencil thin heel, and you're a goner. Down long enough for the woman to get away from you or to teach you something you'll never, ever forget!

(credits: clog - http://www.shopstyle.com/browse/mules-and-clogs?fts=jeffrey+campbell+shoes, heel -http://www.charleskeith.com/shop/productinfo/SL1-60280013/hwindex.htm#)

No comments:

Post a Comment