Saturday, December 18, 2010

The 5 toe separator flip flops

My darlings,

I came across this product and it freaked me out.

 No offense to the Japanese inventors, I am sure they had good intentions and they're probably very comfortable. But they just look like shoes for aliens. 

I keep envisioning a skinny green alien, with those on.


And here's a little about these alien flip flops:

Look at those toes and how they're sticking out separately! hahaha..

What a delightful piece of footwear.

My favorite phrase would have to be "...delightful sense of oneness..." Could this be the national symbol or the national mascot or footwear for the next national campaign promoting "Oneness" and togetherness and unity.

(Picture credit: http://sg.bestbuy-world.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=103&products_id=8592)

1 comment: