Sunday, June 20, 2010

The importance of window displays

Window displays make or break a shop and its collection. A good one can really push sales for certain featured items. I feel a stab in the heart when shops do not take their window displays seriously - not that it should be taken TOO seriously. You catch my drift.

I'm not talking about spending a bomb on window displays or putting in too much effort all year round, a simple and meaningful one can do wonders.

Here's the inspiration for this entry....


What on earth?! How did this happen? How could this happen? Why did this happen?!

At the rate this shop is going - they might as well not display any mannequin at all. Look at the choice of clothing on the mannequin. The tousled tuft of hair is one thing, the choice of clothing is horrific!


Ugh, I am disgusted and upset. It's no laughing matter - I don't think anybody wants their kid dressed like a 30 year old man.

SB out!


No comments:

Post a Comment